MTP will complement the Clients Land and New Business /Development team, providing dynamic leadership in this critical period following land acquisition through to the appointment of the Main Contractor.
The key responsibilities will include influencing/supporting the appointment of the Planning/Design team, risk mitigation,adding value by influencing buildability/product selection route to contract Programme Management
A summary of the proposed scope of works is as follows,
· Integrating into the project team and take ownership for strategic day to day delivery of the Pre-Contract stage of the project.
· Leading and delivering a dynamic project management service on behalf of the Client, ensuring that projects comply with internal commercial objectives and quality standards.
· Carrying out mentoring and training sessions for junior members of the team as required.
· Leading the scheme and creating a baseline for project delivery using best practice techniques and providing clear leadership and guidance to the wider team and excellent customer service as required.
· Taking responsibility for monitoring all aspects of team’s performance during the preconstruction stage.
· Commenting on buildability, product selection, risk identification and mitigation to ensure that an efficient and cost effective design is developed in conjunction with the Project team.
· Ensuring the preparation of Employer’s requirements, tender documentation and management of procurement process through to contract award are completed within the programme timetable.
· Managing internal stakeholder expectations effectively.
· Using appropriate method and style of communication depending on the situation and individuals involved.
· Managing a team effectively, setting goals and expectations.
· Addressing performance issues quickly and effectively.
Copyright © 2018 MTP Pre-Contract Services - All Rights Reserved.